137GB limit on Laptop - Storage

This is a discussion on 137GB limit on Laptop - Storage ; "Squeeze" wrote in message news:4890b23e$0$13863$8f2e0ebb@news.shared-secrets.com... > Eric Gisin wrote in news:l96dnTJxvsnlvBLVnZ2dnUVZ_hqdnZ2d@posted.unise rvecommunications >> "Franc Zabkar" wrote in message >> news m1i84d86t6das44f1bnivsbjehufe8ooj@4ax.com... >>> On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 08:05:07 -0700 (PDT), "mscotgrove@aol.com" >>> put finger to keyboard and composed: >>> >>>> ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 22 of 22

  1. Re: 137GB limit on Laptop

    "Squeeze" wrote in message
    > Eric Gisin wrote in news:l96dnTJxvsnlvBLVnZ2dnUVZ_hqdnZ2d@posted.unise rvecommunications
    >> "Franc Zabkar" wrote in message
    >> newsm1i84d86t6das44f1bnivsbjehufe8ooj@4ax.com...
    >>> On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 08:05:07 -0700 (PDT), "mscotgrove@aol.com"
    >>> put finger to keyboard and composed:

    >>> Could you partition and format the drive as two logical drives in a
    >>> 48-bit LBA capable machine, and then install it in your VGN-B3XP
    >>> machine? Wouldn't this allow the BIOS and XP to boot from the first
    >>> partition (in 28-bit LBA mode), and wouldn't XP's drivers then take
    >>> over from the BIOS and provide 48-bit LBA access to both partitions???
    >>>

    >> Another ****ing moron without a clue.

    >> This is a sure fire way to corrupt your data.

    > In which case it must be very simple for you to explain how, right, Eric?

    It sure is, FolkNazi. Use Google groups.

  2. Re: 137GB limit on Laptop

    Eric Gisin wrote in newsJqdnRY4mPz_lwzVnZ2dnUVZ_s3inZ2d@posted.uniservecom munications
    > "Squeeze" wrote in message news:4890b23e$0$13863$8f2e0ebb@news.shared-secrets.com...
    > > Eric Gisin wrote in news:l96dnTJxvsnlvBLVnZ2dnUVZ_hqdnZ2d@posted.unise rvecommunications

    > > > Another ****ing moron without a clue.

    Ah, now I get it. You meant: besides yourself.
    Sorry, missed that.

    > > > This is a sure fire way to corrupt your data.

    > > In which case it must be very simple for you to explain how, right, Eric?

    > It sure is, FolkNazi.

    Yep, that's what I thought.
    And that dares to accuse John Turd of dodging questions.
    Not one hair better. Not a single one.

    > Use Google groups

    To read what all the other '****ing morons' have to say about it, Gisin?

+ Reply to Thread