LACIE problems - Storage

This is a discussion on LACIE problems - Storage ; I bought 2 Lacie external HD (those nice "Porsche design"). One is working allright since 2006, the transformator of the second broke after a few uses and I can't find a replacement here in Italy.... On their site Lacie does ...

  1. LACIE problems

    I bought 2 Lacie external HD (those nice "Porsche design").

    One is working allright since 2006, the transformator of the second
    broke after a few uses and I can't find a replacement here in
    Italy....

    On their site Lacie does NOT give a telephone number to call, just a
    mail.

    So my view is:
    be VERY CAREFUL when buying, you might have bad service as it's
    happening to me

  2. Re: LACIE problems

    nioski wrote in news:dd0a9a05-c529-465f-ab97-a8b6febd8d02@y21g2000hsf.googlegroups.com
    > I bought 2 Lacie external HD (those nice "Porsche design").

    > One is working allright since 2006, the transformator of the second
    > broke after a few uses and I can't find a replacement here in Italy....

    Ever heard of Warranty?

    > On their site Lacie does NOT give a telephone number to call,

    No, really? Try the map on the contact page.

    > just a mail.

    Which, of course, is a very bad thing.

    > So my view is:
    > be VERY CAREFUL when buying, you might have bad service as it's
    > happening to me.

    Maybe whiners like yourself are entitled to that.

+ Reply to Thread