urgent data recovery needs exact part match .... help anyone??? - Storage

This is a discussion on urgent data recovery needs exact part match .... help anyone??? - Storage ; hi all my seagate 200gb serial ATA drive had an accident and now requires data recovery, the platters / motor are fine its just the controller board that has been damaged .... anyway need to get a working drive with ...

  1. urgent data recovery needs exact part match .... help anyone???

    hi all

    my seagate 200gb serial ATA drive had an accident and now requires
    data recovery, the platters / motor are fine its just the controller
    board that has been damaged .... anyway need to get a working drive
    with exact model number part number and firware version in order to
    perform data recovery.

    Willing to pay of course for the drive and happy to pay for shipping
    to australia from anywhere in the world

    If anyone can help out that would be great. thanks in advance! drive
    details are as follows

    model st3200820as

    p/n 9bj13f-305

    firmware 3.aad

    michael
    goinggonehq@gmail.com

  2. Re: urgent data recovery needs exact part match .... help anyone???

    On Apr 28, 5:56*am, goinggon...@gmail.com wrote:
    > hi all
    >
    > my seagate 200gb serial ATA drive had an accident and now requires
    > data recovery, the platters / motor are fine its just the controller
    > board that has been damaged .... anyway need to get a working drive
    > with exact model number part number and firware version in order to
    > perform data recovery.
    >
    > Willing to pay of course for the drive and happy to pay for shipping
    > to australia from anywhere in the world
    >
    > If anyone can help out that would be great. thanks in advance! drive
    > details are as follows
    >
    > model st3200820as
    >
    > p/n 9bj13f-305
    >
    > firmware 3.aad