USB external HDD convert to SATA possible? - Storage

This is a discussion on USB external HDD convert to SATA possible? - Storage ; Squeeze wrote: >> > You are clueless as allways, rod. > >> You cant even work out who you're talking to. >> >> Its ****nert, stupid. > >This is too precious. Two birds with one stone. Gads, I'm laughing so ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 41 to 46 of 46

  1. Re: USB external HDD convert to SATA possible?

    Squeeze wrote:

    >> > You are clueless as allways, rod.

    >> You cant even work out who you're talking to.
    >>
    >> Its ****nert, stupid.

    >This is too precious. Two birds with one stone.

    Gads, I'm laughing so hard I'm crying, here. You guys are hilarious!

    8)

  2. Re: USB external HDD convert to SATA possible?

    Arno Wagner wrote:

    > Previously Squeeze wrote:
    > > Arno Wagner wrote in news:67kdu6F2obrdeU1@mid.individual.net

    > >> Unlikely. SATA to USB is easy and oten needed.

    > >> USB to SATA is very hard and rarely needed.

    > > No, really?

    > > http://www.addonics.com/products/io/aau2esa.asp

    > This device is SATA to USB, not the other way round. Read
    > the discussion.
    >
    > You are clueless as allways, rod.
    >
    > Arno

    Hello, Arno:

    Please, don't allow "Squeeze" to con you, into
    thinking he's Rod Speed, just because of the "au" in his fake e-mail
    address.

    In reality, "Squeeze" is your old Dutch "friend" (Folkert Rienstra),
    doing his best, to penetrate your filters.

    Cordially,
    John Turco

  3. Re: USB external HDD convert to SATA possible?

    Dave Seven wrote:

    > Squeeze wrote:
    >
    > > What makes you think I even care for a gay troll like yourself.

    > ??? ****ing wacko.

    Hello, Dave:

    Indeed, he is! Squeeze is only a front, for
    Folkert Rienstra; he's an infamous Usenet troll, from the Netherlands.

    Cordially,
    John Turco

  4. Re: USB external HDD convert to SATA possible?

    Previously John Turco wrote:
    > Arno Wagner wrote:
    >>
    >> Previously Squeeze wrote:
    >> > Arno Wagner wrote in news:67kdu6F2obrdeU1@mid.individual.net

    >> > No, really?

    >> > http://www.addonics.com/products/io/aau2esa.asp

    >> This device is SATA to USB, not the other way round. Read
    >> the discussion.
    >>
    >> You are clueless as allways, rod.
    >>
    >> Arno

    > Hello, Arno:

    > Please, don't allow "Squeeze" to con you, into
    > thinking he's Rod Speed, just because of the "au" in his fake e-mail
    > address.

    > In reality, "Squeeze" is your old Dutch "friend" (Folkert Rienstra),
    > doing his best, to penetrate your filters.

    Noted. Why he craves this attention is beyond me.

    Arno

  5. Re: USB external HDD convert to SATA possible?

    On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 15:21:32 +0100, "Squeeze"
    wrote:

    >Rod Speed wrote in news:67lk4cF2ngthuU1@mid.individual.net
    >> Dave Seven wrote:

    >> > USB-only enclosures into the new enclosure.

    >> > My HDD's that I can use are all IDE though and that case would require SATA HDD, no?

    >> Yep.

    >Clueless, as always: http://www.xpcgear.com/rocketmate1100.html
    >
    >And there's loads more of 'm.

    Stop replying to yourself. You are fooling no one.

  6. Re: USB external HDD convert to SATA possible?

    Poky wrote:

    > On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 15:21:32 +0100, "Squeeze"
    > wrote:
    >
    > >Rod Speed wrote in news:67lk4cF2ngthuU1@mid.individual.net

    > >> Yep.

    > >Clueless, as always: http://www.xpcgear.com/rocketmate1100.html
    > >
    > >And there's loads more of 'm.

    > Stop replying to yourself. You are fooling no one.

    Hello, Poky:

    "Squeeze" is fooling >you<, apparently. You see,
    he's really Folkert Rienstra, a maniacal Usenet troll.

    Lately, he's been trying to spoof everybody, by imitating the writing style
    of Rod Speed, as well as by putting "au" in his false e-mail address. (Note:
    Rod Speed is an Australian, while Folkert Rienstra is Dutch.)

    Cordially,
    John Turco

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3