Hard Disk Password Status - Storage

This is a discussion on Hard Disk Password Status - Storage ; patole.sachin@gmail.com wrote in news:c8d50d3a-997e-457e-9c75-7042eb2db3bc@34g2000hsh.googlegroups.com > On Apr 24, 3:07 pm, "Rod Speed" wrote: > > patole.sac...@gmail.com wrote: > > > Is there any method so that i can check whether HDD password is set or > > > not? > ...

  1. Re: Hard Disk Password Status

    patole.sachin@gmail.com wrote in
    > On Apr 24, 3:07 pm, "Rod Speed" wrote:
    > > patole.sac...@gmail.com wrote:
    > > > Is there any method so that i can check whether HDD password is set or
    > > > not?

    > > Put the drive in a different system. If you cant access it anymore, its got
    > > a password set.

    > I have already set password and now i boot my system. After booting,
    > Is there any way to get status of whether HDD password is set or not?

    Yes, put the drive in a different system.
    If you cant access it anymore, its got a password set

    > Regards
    > Sachin

  2. Hard Disk Password Status

    Hi

    Is there any method so that i can check whether HDD password is set or
    not?

    Regards
    Sachin

  3. Re: Hard Disk Password Status

    patole.sachin@gmail.com wrote:

    > Is there any method so that i can check whether HDD password is set or not?

    Put the drive in a different system. If you cant access it anymore, its got a password set.

  4. Re: Hard Disk Password Status

    On Apr 24, 3:07 pm, "Rod Speed" wrote:
    > patole.sac...@gmail.com wrote:
    > > Is there any method so that i can check whether HDD password is set or not?

    > Put the drive in a different system. If you cant access it anymore, its got a password set.

    I have already set password and now i boot my system. After booting,
    Is there any way to get status of whether HDD password is set or not?

    Regards
    Sachin

  5. Re: Hard Disk Password Status

    patole.sachin@gmail.com wrote:
    > Rod Speed wrote
    >> patole.sac...@gmail.com wrote

    >>> Is there any method so that i can check whether HDD password is set or not?

    >> Put the drive in a different system. If you cant access it anymore, its got a password set.

    > I have already set password and now i boot my system. After booting,
    > Is there any way to get status of whether HDD password is set or not?

    Put the drive in a different system. If you cant access it anymore, its got a password set.

+ Reply to Thread