WTB: I NEED TO BUY LIST OF TELECOM, NETWORKING, SOFTWARE & MORE

PLEASE LOOK BELOW AT ALL OF MY WANT TO BUYS.. PLEASE SCROLL ALL THE
WAY DOWN TO SEE ALL.

WE BUY used, new and refurbed Sun, Cisco, Lucent, Nortel, Alcatel,
3com, IBM, HP, Compaq, Dell, Madge, Cabletron, Juniper Networks,
Bintec, Siemens, Foundry, Networks, Extreme Networks, Fore/Marconi,
Tellabs Lucent/Avaya/Ascend, Xylogics, Brocade, Intel, Motorola,
Nokia VPN/Firewall, Netscreen, Microsoft Adobe, Corel, Intuit,
Macromedia, Symantec, McAfee etc... Email buynetworks@gmail.com with
any of the above that you
wish to sell.

LOOK BELOW FOR ALL WANT TO BUY LISTINGS...

WE ARE BUYING WINDOWS VISTA, XP PRO, WIN2K PRO, HOME, 98SE, 98, 95,
NT 4.0, OFFICE, SERVER INCLUDES MICROSOFT, DELL, COMPAQ, IBM, HP OR
ANY OTHER OEM PACKAGES
Email buynetworks@gmail.com

WE NEED LARGE QUANTITIES OF MICROSOFT WINDOWS & OFFICE OEM PACKS.

WE BUY MICROSOFT OFFICE 95, 97, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007 SBE, Standard,
PRO. WE BUY MICROSOFT WINDOWS 98, 98SE, 2KPRO, XP PRO, VISTA & HOME &
OTHERS. NT 4.0 and NT 4.0 SERVER AS WELL AS ALL OTHER SERVER PACKAGES
2000, 2003, 2007 etc..

Email buynetworks@gmail.com with anything you have forsale..

> Lucent
>
> TN1892
> TN1873 E5PQA5G
> TN1873 E5PQA4C
> TN1873 E5PQA4U
> TN1873 E5PQAV9
> ERB5
> ERB6
> 44WW25
> 44WW25A
> 44WW28
> 44WW28A
> BNJ27B
> BNJ27C
> BNJ37
> BNJ37B
> BNJ55
> TN844E
> MC5D045A4F
> MC5D097A3E
> MC5D195A1
> MC5X242A2E
> TN335E E5PQAL7
> TN335E E5PQA1R
> TN335E E5PQ51YAAB / E5PQAKY
> TN335E E5PQ51YAAA
> TN335E E5PQ51L
> TN832C
> TN831C
> 11076A-128
> 11075L-128
> 11073A-128
> 11058L-128
> LAA2B
> UN376E
> UN376F
> KTU2
> KTU1B
> 44WR27B
> 44WR27C
> LNW46

> Cisco
>
> 15454 XC-10G
> 15454 SA-ANSI
> 15454 FTA3
> 15454 OC48 IR1310A
> 15454 OC48 LR1550
> 15454 OC48 LR1550A
> 15454 OC192 LR1550
> 15454 OC192 IR1550
> 15454 OC192 SR1310
> 15454 OC3I8 IR1310
> 15454 DS3-12
> 15454 DS3N-12
> 15454 DS3-12E
> 15454 DS3N-12E
> 15454 ML100T-12
> 15454 G1K-4
> 15454 E1000-2-G
> 15454 DS3EC1-48
> 15454 EIA BNC A48
> 15454 EIN BNC B48
> WS-X6704-10GE
> WS-X6748GE-TX
> WS-X6748-SFP
> 4OC12X / ATM-IR-SC
> WS-SUP720-3BXL
> WS-X6516A-GBIC
> PA-MC-2T3+
> PA-MC-T3
> PA-MC-2T3
> PA-2T3+
> NPE G1

WS-x4516

Cisco 7960G or non G VoIP Phones in Grade A Condition
I am looking to buy large quantities of Cisco 7960G or non G VoIP
Phones in Grade A Condition

Email me if you have these.. Netbuy@bellsouth.net

Nortel
WTB: NORTEL CARDS NTRZ80BA, NTRZ80AA, NTBW70BA, NTLX86AA, NTLX71AA,
NTLX82AA, NTLX44AA & MORE

We are looking to buy the below Nortel cards and many others. We
used, refurbs or new.

NTLX86AA
NTLX71AA
NTLX82AA
NTLX44AA
NTRZ80BA
NTRZ80AA
NTBW70BA
> NTBW70AA
> NTBW70BA
> NTGS63BA
> NTGS63AA
> NTHW31AB
> NTRZ80BA
> NTCA30CK
> NT8E01QW
> NTGS50AA

Nortel Baystack 5510-48T

Nortel Baystack 5510-24T

> Tellabs
> 81-5543A SC
> 81-5542A
> 81-5517A T3C1BB1
> 82-5517A
>
> JUNIPER
> P-1GE-SX-B
> P-1GE-SX
> P-1GE-LX-B
> P-1GE-LX

M7i

> ALCATEL
> 3AL45028AA
> 3AL45028AJ

WE BUY HONEYWELL PT# SDS-C1PC-ST-Honeywell Smart Distributed System PC
Interface

We are looking to buy quite a few HONEYWELL PT# SDS-C1PC-ST-Honeywell
Smart Distributed System PC Interface Email buynetworks@gmail.com if
you have these to sell.

WTB: NMS Natural Microsystems NMS AG4000 boards

I am looking to buy some NMS Natural Microsystems NMS AG4000 boards

If you have these to sell me email me at buynetworks@gmail.com

WTB: electronic test equipment. I am looking to purchase late model
Agilent / HP, Tektronix, Anritsu, LeCroy, Advantest, etc. - many
others..

I am looking to purchase excess, surplus or off-lease electronic test
equipment. Specifically late model Agilent / HP, Tektronix, Anritsu,
LeCroy, Advantest, etc.

Email buynetworks@gmail.com with what you have to sell.