Acronis Is Sending Me a Funny Message ... - Storage

This is a discussion on Acronis Is Sending Me a Funny Message ... - Storage ; I am trying to backup my entire computer before I take a long trip, and I get the following message from Acronis TrueImage: "This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way" I am using TrueIMage ...

  1. Acronis Is Sending Me a Funny Message ...

    I am trying to backup my entire computer before I take a long trip,
    and I get the following message from Acronis TrueImage:

    "This application has requested the Runtime to
    terminate it in an unusual way"

    I am using TrueIMage Home, 9.0.
    Thanks!

    maria

  2. Re: Acronis Is Sending Me a Funny Message ...

    On Sat, 08 Mar 2008 02:27:20 -0500, maria
    wrote:

    >I am trying to backup my entire computer before I take a long trip,
    >and I get the following message from Acronis TrueImage:
    >
    >"This application has requested the Runtime to
    >terminate it in an unusual way"
    >
    >I am using TrueIMage Home, 9.0.
    >Thanks!
    >
    >maria

    This error is coming from

    "program files/common files/acronis/trueimage/truimage.exe"

    Thanks!

    maria

+ Reply to Thread