Delegate Disk Quota Managent - Storage

This is a discussion on Delegate Disk Quota Managent - Storage ; Is it possible to allow a user to manage disk quotas without giving any other administrative rights ? Disk Quotas are enabled on a remote File server which is also a DC in our Windows 2003 AD domain....

  1. Delegate Disk Quota Managent

    Is it possible to allow a user to manage disk quotas without giving any other
    administrative rights ?
    Disk Quotas are enabled on a remote File server which is also a DC in our
    Windows 2003 AD domain.

  2. Re: Delegate Disk Quota Managent

    Hello,

    It seems to be a user management and security question.
    Have you tried microsoft.public.windows.server.security newsgroup?
    I've seen some similar cases there, you might find what you need...

    --Malu

    "Doc" wrote in message
    > Is it possible to allow a user to manage disk quotas without giving any
    > other
    > administrative rights ?
    > Disk Quotas are enabled on a remote File server which is also a DC in our
    > Windows 2003 AD domain.

+ Reply to Thread