Hi all !

I have a memory buffer/array in my application (Builder C++) which
represents frames of video, every 20 miliseconds I'm refreshing the
data in the buffer. I need somehow, to make this digital frames, to
come out as an Analog signals out of my PC, I need to send it to
another computer (as an analog data) for example by using BNC cable,
or just to send it directly into a small black and white CRT screen,
to see the frames as a Black/White video.

My buffer use 8 bits for each pixel, and the buffer size is 320 x 240
pixels.

I have no Idea how to do that !

Is there any ready driver/application that I can use? Is it possible
to send this frames as an analog output through the "TV-Out" output
of
my PC graphics card? (for example Geforce card)

Please give any information you can, I really need to find a solution
very soon.

Thanks very much!

Best Regards,
Tom.