cooling Seagate eSATA external HDs - Storage

This is a discussion on cooling Seagate eSATA external HDs - Storage ; "Floyd" wrote: > Ben Myers wrote >> Deep insights! ... Ben Myers > > Yeah, it's always a joy to see Speedles explode when he's been beaten > and make a complete fool of himself. > He'd make an excellent ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 41 to 47 of 47

  1. Re: cooling Seagate eSATA external HDs

    "Floyd" wrote:
    > Ben Myers wrote
    >> Deep insights! ... Ben Myers

    > Yeah, it's always a joy to see Speedles explode when he's been beaten
    > and make a complete fool of himself.
    > He'd make an excellent study case for upcoming psychiatrists.

    Actually, Roddels' doctor is a proctologist - hired to get that
    arm out of Roddels' ass (after he gets Roddels' head out of
    that ass). You see, Roddels is just a sock puppet that is kept
    on the shelf along with more than half a dozen other sock
    puppets when they're not in use by a very mentally-challenged
    pensioner. "Stretch" and his fake mis-spellings are just this
    person's latest rectal eruptions.

    *TimDaniels*

  2. Re: cooling Seagate eSATA external HDs

    Timothy Daniels wrote in news:47d09cc7$0$16675$4c368faf@roadrunner.com
    > "Floyd" wrote:
    > > Ben Myers wrote
    > > > Deep insights! ... Ben Myers

    > > Yeah, it's always a joy to see Speedles explode when he's been beaten
    > > and make a complete fool of himself.
    > > He'd make an excellent study case for upcoming psychiatrists.

    > Actually, Roddels' doctor is a proctologist - hired to get that
    > arm out of Roddels' ass (after he gets Roddels' head out of
    > that ass). You see, Roddels is just a sock puppet that is kept
    > on the shelf along with more than half a dozen other sock
    > puppets when they're not in use by a very mentally-challenged
    > pensioner. "Stretch" and his fake mis-spellings are just this
    > person's latest rectal eruptions.

    Is that so, Timmy. Interesting. How's that mirror doing for you.

    > *TimDaniels*

  3. Re: cooling Seagate eSATA external HDs

    "Floyd" wrote:
    > Is that so, Timmy. Interesting. How's that mirror doing for you.

    And "Floyd" and "Stretch" have the pattern and the punch of a
    wet paper bag with the same hand up its arse..

    *TimDaniels*

  4. Re: cooling Seagate eSATA external HDs

    This was a very cool thread until the loonies took it over... Ben Myers

    On Thu, 6 Mar 2008 23:44:42 -0800, "Timothy Daniels"
    wrote:

    >"Floyd" wrote:
    >> Is that so, Timmy. Interesting. How's that mirror doing for you.

    > And "Floyd" and "Stretch" have the pattern and the punch of a
    >wet paper bag with the same hand up its arse..
    >
    >*TimDaniels*

  5. Re: cooling Seagate eSATA external HDs

    Timothy Daniels wrote:
    > "Floyd" wrote:
    >> Is that so, Timmy. Interesting. How's that mirror doing for you.

    > And "Floyd" and "Stretch" have the pattern and the punch of a
    > wet paper bag with the same hand up its arse..

    Boys, boys!!!

  6. Re: cooling Seagate eSATA external HDs

    Stretch wrote:

    > Rod Speed wrote in news:633b8iF25ri9mU1@mid.individual.net

    > > It aint just the screws that make contact, the screws pull the rails
    > > against the sides of the drives.

    > Which they won't, to the degree that is necessary to make good contact
    > over a larger area. Only the metal between the screwhead and the (ho-
    > pefully) machined flat mounting hole will be making contact and only if
    > the screw is thightened to the extend that the (hopefully softmetal)
    > rail deforms to the shape of the drive's side around the mounting hole.
    > For that you must probably use more force than the drive's mounting
    > instructions allow.
    > (And pity the drives that are mounted through the bottom holes). With
    > the afore mentioned Coolmax CD-311 the drive is mounted (through the
    > sides) in the extruded bottom halve of the enclosure which (presumably)
    > is of hardened aluminum. The top halve is then slided onto the bottom hal-
    > ve which again doesn't make for very good contact with the bottom halve.

    Hello, Folkert:

    Tsk, tsk, your English is atrocious, at times! You really shouldn't be so
    hard on Arno Wagner, therefore. :-P

    Here are my corrections, to your above paragraphs:

    tightened (was, "thightened")

    soft metal (was, "softmetal")

    aforementioned (was, "afore mentioned")

    half (was, "halve")

    slid (was, "slided")

    Also, when hyphenating words, they must be divided by syllables, such as:

    hope-fully (was, "ho-pefully")

    Last, but not least, a single-syllable word >cannot< be hyphenated, at all:

    halve (was, "hal-ve").

    Okay, now, class is dismissed!

    Cordially,
    John Turco

  7. Re: cooling Seagate eSATA external HDs

    "John Turco" wrote:
    > Stretch wrote:

    > Hello, Folkert:
    >
    > Tsk, tsk, your English is atrocious, at times! You really shouldn't be so
    > hard on Arno Wagner, therefore. :-P
    >
    > Here are my corrections, to your above paragraphs:
    > [.......]

    You missed "extend" [should have been "extent"]. :-)
    Rod/Folkert/Stretch/Joe/et. al. sleep on the same shelf
    with kukuburos (to the extent that sock puppets can sleep).

    *TimDaniels*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3