I?m a computer user for 10 years, I had a HP PC. After not looking

at porn, it started slowing down. Oh, god, that?s virus. After

having a completely scanning by Kaspersky, virus still existed. I

had no idea about this but had to format all my partitions

completely as a data recovery software named EASEUS said that a

formatted partition can be recovered by their program. So, I

formatted my drive while the important files for me have gone too.

After the process of data recovery by EASEUS, I should say

,actually, that?s a great program, so ,my virus came back too.