To whomsoever it may concern - Storage

This is a discussion on To whomsoever it may concern - Storage ; If I'm involved in any discussions here, and you don't see any replies from me for a while, no, I'm not dodging you. My iMac had a wee accident involving a dog, a cat, and gravity. (The dog and cat ...

  1. To whomsoever it may concern

    If I'm involved in any discussions here, and you don't see any replies from
    me for a while, no, I'm not dodging you. My iMac had a wee accident involving
    a dog, a cat, and gravity. (The dog and cat will be having wee accidents
    involving sharp objects and me if I catch them before I cool down.) I'm
    running on my eMac and my backup until I can replace the iMac, so I will not
    have time to do much here.

  2. Re: To whomsoever it may concern

    In article <0001HW.C3C4ACD40000FCF7F01846D8@newsgroups.comcast .net>,
    J.J. O'Shea wrote:

    > If I'm involved in any discussions here, and you don't see any replies from
    > me for a while, no, I'm not dodging you. My iMac had a wee accident involving
    > a dog, a cat, and gravity. (The dog and cat will be having wee accidents
    > involving sharp objects and me if I catch them before I cool down.) I'm
    > running on my eMac and my backup until I can replace the iMac, so I will not
    > have time to do much here.

    Ugh... Sorry to hear that. : /

    (Followup set to comp.sys.mac.hardware.misc.)

    --
    Note: Please send all responses to the relevant news group. If you
    must contact me through e-mail, let me know when you send email to

    JR

  3. Re: To whomsoever it may concern

    J.J. O'Shea wrote:

    > If I'm involved in any discussions here, and you don't see any replies from
    > me for a while, no, I'm not dodging you. My iMac had a wee accident involving
    > a dog, a cat, and gravity. (The dog and cat will be having wee accidents
    > involving sharp objects and me if I catch them before I cool down.) I'm
    > running on my eMac and my backup until I can replace the iMac, so I will not
    > have time to do much here.

    Replace the iMac? Ouch! Hope all gets rectified soon

    --
    Sharon F

  4. Re: To whomsoever it may concern

    On Tue, 29 Jan 2008 10:13:40 -0500, J.J. O'Shea
    wrote:

    >If I'm involved in any discussions here, and you don't see any replies from
    >me for a while, no, I'm not dodging you. My iMac had a wee accident involving
    >a dog, a cat, and gravity. (The dog and cat will be having wee accidents
    >involving sharp objects and me if I catch them before I cool down.) I'm
    >running on my eMac and my backup until I can replace the iMac, so I will not
    >have time to do much here.

    You should consider getting rid of that gravity.

  5. Re: To whomsoever it may concern

    Howard Brazee wrote:

    > On Tue, 29 Jan 2008 10:13:40 -0500, J.J. O'Shea
    > wrote:
    >
    > >If I'm involved in any discussions here, and you don't see any replies from
    > >me for a while, no, I'm not dodging you. My iMac had a wee accident involving
    > >a dog, a cat, and gravity. (The dog and cat will be having wee accidents
    > >involving sharp objects and me if I catch them before I cool down.) I'm
    > >running on my eMac and my backup until I can replace the iMac, so I will not
    > >have time to do much here.

    > You should consider getting rid of that gravity.

    Fortunately, if you manage that trick, you should have no trouble paying
    for a replacement computer. :-)

    --
    Richard Maine | Good judgement comes from experience;
    domain: summertriangle | -- Mark Twain

  6. Re: To whomsoever it may concern

    In article
    <0c5faeac-5b1e-4abd-9e80-02d3bb228bba@m34g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>,
    London.Embankment@googlemail.com wrote:
    > On Jan 29, 3:13*pm, J.J. O'Shea wrote:
    > > If I'm involved in any discussions here, and you don't see any replies from
    > > me for a while, no, I'm not dodging you. My iMac had a wee accident
    > > involving
    > > a dog, a cat, and gravity. (The dog and cat will be having wee accidents
    > > involving sharp objects and me if I catch them before I cool down.) I'm
    > > running on my eMac and my backup until I can replace the iMac, so I will
    > > not
    > > have time to do much here.

    > It was the dog. A feline would never do something like that.

    Oh yeah?

    Not to mention:
    <http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...rch_type=&sear
    ch=Search>