need help in MBR - Storage

This is a discussion on need help in MBR - Storage ; HI.. I doing an application like boot manager.. for that i want to change the MBR to boot my application first.. i dont know what can i do for this.. i didnt get correct materials for this one.. Can any ...

  1. need help in MBR

    HI..

    I doing an application like boot manager..

    for that i want to change the MBR to boot my application first..

    i dont know what can i do for this..

    i didnt get correct materials for this one..

    Can any one suggest me abt MBR and how to change??..

    Thnxs in advance

  2. Re: need help in MBR

    Previously dhu.prasanna@gmail.com wrote:
    > HI..

    > I doing an application like boot manager..

    > for that i want to change the MBR to boot my application first..

    > i dont know what can i do for this..

    > i didnt get correct materials for this one..

    > Can any one suggest me abt MBR and how to change??..

    > Thnxs in advance

    There is an extensive, ongoing discussion in
    comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.misc. Look for "power down".

    Arno

+ Reply to Thread