Dual Boot - Storage

This is a discussion on Dual Boot - Storage ; -- jjjjI was able to sucessfully dual boot with sbs 2003 and xp pro. I tried to upgrade from xp pro to vista. (Vista upgrade). I was not able to launch Server after the upgrade. Is anyone aware of how ...

  1. Dual Boot

    --
    jjjjI was able to sucessfully dual boot with sbs 2003 and xp pro. I tried to
    upgrade from xp pro to vista. (Vista upgrade). I was not able to launch
    Server after the upgrade. Is anyone aware of how to change the boot loader
    within Vista so that I can launch both Vista or Server

  2. Re: Dual Boot

    From the Article http://support.microsoft.com/kb/919529
    "These issues occur because earlier versions of the Windows operating system
    are incompatible with the new Windows Vista startup method"

    Resolution is also given in that article

    "Jad" wrote in message

    > --
    > jjjjI was able to sucessfully dual boot with sbs 2003 and xp pro. I tried

    > upgrade from xp pro to vista. (Vista upgrade). I was not able to launch
    > Server after the upgrade. Is anyone aware of how to change the boot loader
    > within Vista so that I can launch both Vista or Server

+ Reply to Thread