Digital TV with a SATA interface - Storage

This is a discussion on Digital TV with a SATA interface - Storage ; Hi Do you know whether external SATA interface is implemented on a Digital TV to transfer data....???? If you have any info....plz send me.......

  1. Digital TV with a SATA interface

    Hi
    Do you know whether external SATA interface is implemented on a
    Digital TV to transfer data....????
    If you have any info....plz send me....

  2. Re: Digital TV with a SATA interface

    Previously venkateshpnv wrote:
    > Hi
    > Do you know whether external SATA interface is implemented on a
    > Digital TV to transfer data....????
    > If you have any info....plz send me....

    Makes no sense, since this is completely besides the intended
    use of that interface. Look for Ethernet or maybe firewire
    or USB instead.

    Arno

+ Reply to Thread