Abt iSCSI WMI - Storage

This is a discussion on Abt iSCSI WMI - Storage ; I use a iscsi HBA (NOT multifunction device) to process the iscsicli ping command.I got "Not enough storage is available to process this command". The iscsi HBA has realized the required iSCSI WMI. The possible reason may be the iscsi ...

  1. Abt iSCSI WMI

    I use a iscsi HBA (NOT multifunction device) to process the iscsicli ping
    command.I got "Not enough storage is available to process this command".
    The iscsi HBA has realized the required iSCSI WMI.
    The possible reason may be the iscsi HBA don't has network interface, right?
    Could you tell me the detailed process of the iscsicli ping command?Is
    there something I missing?

    Thanks
    spark

  2. Re: Abt iSCSI WMI

    dear spark

    this is the same question as you posted two days ago, and is already an
    active discussion.
    see my post in that discussion

    rgds,
    edwin.

    "spark" wrote in message
    > I use a iscsi HBA (NOT multifunction device) to process the iscsicli ping
    > command.I got "Not enough storage is available to process this command".
    > The iscsi HBA has realized the required iSCSI WMI.
    > The possible reason may be the iscsi HBA don't has network interface,

    right?
    > Could you tell me the detailed process of the iscsicli ping command?Is
    > there something I missing?
    >
    > Thanks
    > spark

+ Reply to Thread