Exception in Storage Manager for SAN. 2003 R2 64 bit - Storage

This is a discussion on Exception in Storage Manager for SAN. 2003 R2 64 bit - Storage ; Hi I am developing VDS hardware provider and while testing it storage manager is throwing exception: Exception Message: Type 'Microsoft.FileSystems.UI.DiskSpaceNumber+DiskSpac eOutOfRangeException' in Assembly 'CfsCommonUIFx, Version=1.0.0.0,Culture=neutral, public....... ' is not serializable. The VDS provider under test is not yet complete and ...

  1. Exception in Storage Manager for SAN. 2003 R2 64 bit

    Hi
    I am developing VDS hardware provider and while testing it storage manager
    is throwing exception:

    Exception Message: Type
    'Microsoft.FileSystems.UI.DiskSpaceNumber+DiskSpac eOutOfRangeException' in
    Assembly 'CfsCommonUIFx, Version=1.0.0.0,Culture=neutral, public....... ' is
    not serializable.

    The VDS provider under test is not yet complete and the root cause of this
    could be incorrect size returned by the provider; however this exception is
    not thrown from the provider, I verified it by attaching debugger. It looks
    like that storage
    manager is not handling this exception.

    Is this known issue? I am using Version 1.0.0.0?

    jas

  2. Re: Exception in Storage Manager for SAN. 2003 R2 64 bit

    Do you know which VDS provider call cause this exception?

    "jas123" wrote in message
    > Hi
    > I am developing VDS hardware provider and while testing it storage manager
    > is throwing exception:
    >
    > Exception Message: Type
    > 'Microsoft.FileSystems.UI.DiskSpaceNumber+DiskSpac eOutOfRangeException' in
    > Assembly 'CfsCommonUIFx, Version=1.0.0.0,Culture=neutral, public....... '
    > is not serializable.
    >
    > The VDS provider under test is not yet complete and the root cause of this
    > could be incorrect size returned by the provider; however this exception
    > is not thrown from the provider, I verified it by attaching debugger. It
    > looks like that storage
    > manager is not handling this exception.
    >
    > Is this known issue? I am using Version 1.0.0.0?
    >
    > jas

+ Reply to Thread