Hi,

I'm using a iSCSI HBA to connect to a NetApp iSCSI target and have trouble
with MPIO on Windows 2000 SP4. I can login and see the LUNs in Device
Manager, except that the Multi-Path Disk replacement driver doesn't claim
ownership of the device.

This setup works correctly on Windows 2003 (SP1 and SP2) but not on Windows
2000. Also, on Windows 2000 if I use the Microsoft software iSCSI Initiator
to connect to the target, then the mpdev.sys does claim the connected LUNs.

It seems to me that MPIO somehow doesn't work with hardware based iSCSI
initiator on Windows 2000. Can someone confirm or deny this?

Thanks,
Prabal Krishna