W2K domain and WSS 2003 - Storage

This is a discussion on W2K domain and WSS 2003 - Storage ; Hi, We have a W2K domain and want to had more disk space to our network. I'm in trouble to know if a WSS 2003 can be added to the W2K domain? Must we upgrade the domain controller to W2003? ...

  1. W2K domain and WSS 2003

    Hi,

    We have a W2K domain and want to had more disk space to our network.
    I'm in trouble to know if a WSS 2003 can be added to the W2K domain?
    Must we upgrade the domain controller to W2003?

    Thanks

    --
    Franck Hervet
    www.aricad.fr

  2. Re: W2K domain and WSS 2003

    Yes. WSS is based on the Windows Server OS, which may be used in a Win2k
    domain.

    Pat

    "Franck Hervet" wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > We have a W2K domain and want to had more disk space to our network.
    > I'm in trouble to know if a WSS 2003 can be added to the W2K domain?
    > Must we upgrade the domain controller to W2003?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > --
    > Franck Hervet
    > www.aricad.fr