Deletion of file from servers - Storage

This is a discussion on Deletion of file from servers - Storage ; Hi we have 2003 server environment in our organization.....issue what we are facing is, we have found lot's of files with 0kb size on server in folder created by the user and we are not able to delete those file. ...

  1. Deletion of file from servers

    Hi we have 2003 server environment in our organization.....issue what we are
    facing is, we have found lot's of files with 0kb size on server in folder
    created by the user and we are not able to delete those file. Can any one
    help us how can we delete those files.

  2. Re: Deletion of file from servers

    There are probably open file handles on them - which will prevent you from
    deleting. You can use FileMon to determine which process owns the handle
    and can troubleshoot from there.

    Pat

    "SD" wrote in message
    > Hi we have 2003 server environment in our organization.....issue what we
    > are
    > facing is, we have found lot's of files with 0kb size on server in folder
    > created by the user and we are not able to delete those file. Can any one
    > help us how can we delete those files.

+ Reply to Thread