WSS2003_R2 - can you also run Exchange and SQL server on top - Storage

This is a discussion on WSS2003_R2 - can you also run Exchange and SQL server on top - Storage ; We have an HP AIO600 and it is running very slow - is it becasue we loaded Exchange and SQL on top of Windows Storage Server? Is it not meant to run that concurrently? Thanks...

  1. WSS2003_R2 - can you also run Exchange and SQL server on top

    We have an HP AIO600 and it is running very slow - is it becasue we loaded
    Exchange and SQL on top of Windows Storage Server? Is it not meant to run
    that concurrently?

    Thanks

  2. Re: WSS2003_R2 - can you also run Exchange and SQL server on top

    SQL & Exchange are not supported on Windows Storage Server. You would need
    have a copy of either Windows Server Standard or Enterprise Edition.

    Pat

    "JamesR" wrote in message
    > We have an HP AIO600 and it is running very slow - is it becasue we loaded
    > Exchange and SQL on top of Windows Storage Server? Is it not meant to run
    > that concurrently?
    >
    > Thanks

+ Reply to Thread