    Event ID: 12503
    Date: 5/30/2007
    Time: 4:50:35 PM
    User: N/A
    Computer: GSOSVSQLCLS1D
    The Distributed Link Tracking log was corrupt on volume ?: and has been
    re-created. This log is used to automatically repair file links, such as
    Shell Shortcuts and OLE links, when for some reason those links become broken.

  2. Re: Win2K3 SP1 wants to rescan disks that are part of an MSCS cluster

    shortcuts.

    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/312403/en-us