I attempted to migrate a volume from one set of hardware to another
recently. Using Backup Exec 11d I did the backup. In BE it has a selection
of "Enable single instance backup for NTFS volumes" which I cleard. I
understood that this would make BE backup each file even if it was a SIS
link. I then restored it to another volume on the same server. It appears
that the restore restored the SIS links and created the SIS folder. I am
concerned because am I having some issues where files seem corrupt. If I
manually copy from the previous volume to the new one the files seem ok.
Any advice on verifying the new volume and my process?

Brian Hoyt