iSCSI and multiple NIC - Storage

This is a discussion on iSCSI and multiple NIC - Storage ; Hi All, On my windows 2k3 server I have two nics. One I wish to set up on my normal LAN (via vlans) and another on which i wish to attach to my iSCSI LAN. Is there some other way ...

  1. iSCSI and multiple NIC

    Hi All,

    On my windows 2k3 server I have two nics. One I wish to set up on my
    normal LAN (via vlans) and another on which i wish to attach to my
    iSCSI LAN. Is there some other way besides the normal route print
    that I can verify my data headed towards my iSCSI SAN is headed out
    the right interface?

    TIA,

  2. Re: iSCSI and multiple NIC

    You could download Netmon 3.1 and trace the iSCSI LAN card and see the iSCSI
    protocol traffic.

    Chuck Timon, Jr.
    Microsoft Corporation
    Windows Server 2008 Readiness Team
    This posting is provided 'AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    news:1178122993.528844.56790@y80g2000hsf.googlegro ups.com...