I have an Exchange Server that needs more space on the system/boot
partition. It is a Dell server with hardward-based mirrored drives. I
want to replace both the mirrored drives with larger capacity drives.

Is there an easy way to ghost the drive. I'm a little nervous (probably
needlessly) about programs that let you take an online backup since it
seems like they alter the boot records in some way (i.e. Acronis
TrueImage or Symantec LiveStateRecovery).

Does anyone on have feedback on a good program to use or the best way to
do this?

gratis