Setup multiple targets on ISCSI Initiator v2.03 - Storage

This is a discussion on Setup multiple targets on ISCSI Initiator v2.03 - Storage ; Hi, I would like to set up multiple targets on ISCSI Initiator v2.03. I was able to added, but only 1 of them is Connected and otheres are "inactive" I am sure because I assigned the same port (3260). Is ...

  1. Setup multiple targets on ISCSI Initiator v2.03

    Hi, I would like to set up multiple targets on ISCSI Initiator v2.03. I was
    able to added, but only 1 of them is Connected and otheres are "inactive" I
    am sure because I assigned the same port (3260). Is there any way to assign
    two target and both status is "Connected" at the same time? If not, is there
    any way to run the command to cahnge the status from Inactive to Connected or
    Connected to Inactive? Thank you,

  2. RE: Setup multiple targets on ISCSI Initiator v2.03

    B,
    I have multiple targets setup and connected. I'm not using 2.03(2.01 I
    think). Have you selected the target that shows as "inactive" and done the
    login in the ISCSI control panel snap-in?

    Pat

    "B" wrote:

    > Hi, I would like to set up multiple targets on ISCSI Initiator v2.03. I was
    > able to added, but only 1 of them is Connected and otheres are "inactive" I
    > am sure because I assigned the same port (3260). Is there any way to assign
    > two target and both status is "Connected" at the same time? If not, is there
    > any way to run the command to cahnge the status from Inactive to Connected or
    > Connected to Inactive? Thank you,

+ Reply to Thread