When will iSCSI initiator v2.04 be available? - Storage

This is a discussion on When will iSCSI initiator v2.04 be available? - Storage ; Just wondering... Debbie...

  1. When will iSCSI initiator v2.04 be available?

    Just wondering...

    Debbie

  2. RE: When will iSCSI initiator v2.04 be available?

    2.04 is in final testing, we hope to have it available for download the week
    of April 23rd.
    --
    Suzanne Morgan

    "Debbie" wrote:

    > Just wondering...
    >
    > Debbie

  3. Re: When will iSCSI initiator v2.04 be available?

    Thanks, Suzanne. Will it be announced in this forum? Or is there is another
    newsgroup more focused on iSCSI?
    Debbie

    "Suzanne Morgan (MSFT)" wrote
    in message news:5C7B23EC-5825-4EBF-8C52-806838AB76C6@microsoft.com...
    > 2.04 is in final testing, we hope to have it available for download the
    > week
    > of April 23rd.
    > --
    > Suzanne Morgan
    >

    > "Debbie" wrote:
    >
    >> Just wondering...
    >>
    >> Debbie

  4. Re: When will iSCSI initiator v2.04 be available?

    Hi Debbie,

    We released last Thursday on http://www.microsoft.com/downloads

    We (dev team) will strive to post more frequent announcments and updates on
    this forum. We are currently looking for the most common forums used for
    iSCSI discussions to post our updates/announcements to.
    --
    Suzanne Morgan (MSFT)

    "Debbie" wrote:

    > Thanks, Suzanne. Will it be announced in this forum? Or is there is another
    > newsgroup more focused on iSCSI?
    > Debbie
    >
    > "Suzanne Morgan (MSFT)" wrote
    > in message news:5C7B23EC-5825-4EBF-8C52-806838AB76C6@microsoft.com...
    > > 2.04 is in final testing, we hope to have it available for download the
    > > week
    > > of April 23rd.
    > > --
    > > Suzanne Morgan
    > >

    > > "Debbie" wrote:
    > >
    > >> Just wondering...
    > >>
    > >> Debbie

  5. Re: When will iSCSI initiator v2.04 be available?

    Thanks, Suzanne! We got the updated initiator packages. Will look forward to
    more postings from your group.

    Debbie

    "Suzanne Morgan (MSFT)" wrote
    in message news:33EB2638-57F0-49E0-B8DB-B2C69AC64D3A@microsoft.com...
    > Hi Debbie,
    >
    > We released last Thursday on http://www.microsoft.com/downloads
    >
    > We (dev team) will strive to post more frequent announcments and updates
    > on
    > this forum. We are currently looking for the most common forums used for
    > iSCSI discussions to post our updates/announcements to.
    > --
    > Suzanne Morgan (MSFT)
    >

    > "Debbie" wrote:
    >
    >> Thanks, Suzanne. Will it be announced in this forum? Or is there is
    >> another
    >> newsgroup more focused on iSCSI?
    >> Debbie
    >>
    >> "Suzanne Morgan (MSFT)"
    >> wrote
    >> in message news:5C7B23EC-5825-4EBF-8C52-806838AB76C6@microsoft.com...
    >> > 2.04 is in final testing, we hope to have it available for download the
    >> > week
    >> > of April 23rd.
    >> > --
    >> > Suzanne Morgan