Is this possible in backup ? (probably o.t) - Storage

This is a discussion on Is this possible in backup ? (probably o.t) - Storage ; I have a main file share that has all the important files of my users, i backup this fully each month, now i want to find out which types of files (extension wise) it contains & possibly get a graph/report ...

  1. Is this possible in backup ? (probably o.t)

    I have a main file share that has all the important files of my users, i
    backup this fully each month, now i want to find out which types of files
    (extension wise) it contains & possibly get a graph/report of it to show my
    seniors .
    Is there any software like this available ?

    Regards

    p.s sorry if its a O.T question.

  2. Re: Is this possible in backup ? (probably o.t)

    See:
    http://windirstat.info/

    hth

    DDS

    "Stingray" wrote in message
    >I have a main file share that has all the important files of my users, i
    >backup this fully each month, now i want to find out which types of files
    >(extension wise) it contains & possibly get a graph/report of it to show my
    >seniors .
    > Is there any software like this available ?
    >

    > Regards
    >
    > p.s sorry if its a O.T question.

+ Reply to Thread