We have loaded the initiator on 4 servers (3 2003 servers and 1 Windows
Powered NAS filer aka Windows 2000 Advanced) and it is working on these 4
machines. We have another NAS filer that is a duplicate of the one previously
mentioned. We cannot get the service to start on that machine. The following
error shows up when we try to manually start the service:

Could not start the Microsoft iSCSI Initiator Service service on the Local
Computer

Error 1058: The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or
because it has no enabled devices associated with it.

The service is set to start Automatically.

Thanks in advance for any replies.