Storage Server Workgroup Edition? - Storage

This is a discussion on Storage Server Workgroup Edition? - Storage ; We're trying to find out more general information about Workgroup Edition, what it can, cannot do, namely Shadow Copy, DFS Replication, Single Instance Storage, Sharepoint Services, etc. Our OEM cannot say definitively...yet....

  1. Storage Server Workgroup Edition?

    We're trying to find out more general information about Workgroup Edition,
    what it can, cannot do, namely Shadow Copy, DFS Replication, Single Instance
    Storage, Sharepoint Services, etc.

    Our OEM cannot say definitively...yet.

  2. Re: Storage Server Workgroup Edition?

    Workgroup edition is for basic file & printer sharing. For DFS Replication,
    Single Instance Storage, & Sharepoint Services you'll need Standard Edition.
    For clustering you would need Enterprise Edition.

    Pat

    "Nyamej" wrote in message
    news1F25B8E-5305-4D4B-B790-E932010E08CE@microsoft.com...
    > We're trying to find out more general information about Workgroup Edition,
    > what it can, cannot do, namely Shadow Copy, DFS Replication, Single
    > Instance
    > Storage, Sharepoint Services, etc.
    >
    > Our OEM cannot say definitively...yet.

+ Reply to Thread