Repartition Windows 2003 Server - Storage

This is a discussion on Repartition Windows 2003 Server - Storage ; Does anyone know of any software that will allow me to add more space to my 2003 Server System drive without having to wipe the server clean and do it from windows setup? Thanks...

  1. Repartition Windows 2003 Server

    Does anyone know of any software that will allow me to add more space to my
    2003 Server System drive without having to wipe the server clean and do it
    from windows setup?

    Thanks

  2. RE: Repartition Windows 2003 Server

  3. RE: Repartition Windows 2003 Server

    Thanks, I checked them out.
    --
    Chan Heard

    Corporate Systems Administrator II

    Yellow Hammer

    a Jack Henry Company

    Office : (205) 981-1980

    Fax: 866-248-9812

    cheard@jackhenry.com

    "Joshua Bolton" wrote:

    > http://www.acronis.com/enterprise/pr.../diskdirector/.

  4. Re: Repartition Windows 2003 Server

    With LH server you can extend your system and boot volumes to contiguous
    free space on the disk.

    "Chan Heard" wrote in message
    > Does anyone know of any software that will allow me to add more space to
    > my
    > 2003 Server System drive without having to wipe the server clean and do it
    > from windows setup?
    >
    > Thanks

+ Reply to Thread