I experienced a similar installation in a recent project. If you have a
multi-site environment you may also want to check out software from a
third-party vendor called Asigra. This company focuses on backing up
multi-site businesses (remote offices, branch offices, etc.) - check them out
at www.asigra.com. In a nutshell, their software is agentless which means you
will not need to install software on the systems you want to protect. It also
allows you to encrypt all data in flight and at rest and you can continuously
backup all systems (live) so that you are protected up to the second. Best of
luck.

Paul Harris
Harris Consulting