128MB flash drive, on win98SE - Storage

This is a discussion on 128MB flash drive, on win98SE - Storage ; Hi. I bought some CD-R's are Staples today, and the package included a 128MB flash drive, which I wanted. When I got home, I saw that written in dim letters, it says "WinME, 2000, XP, Mac 0S 9.2 or above". ...

  1. 128MB flash drive, on win98SE

    Hi. I bought some CD-R's are Staples today, and the package included
    a 128MB flash drive, which I wanted.

    When I got home, I saw that written in dim letters, it says "WinME,
    2000, XP, Mac 0S 9.2 or above".

    Is there any chance it would still work on win98SE? I have USB ports.
    I thought that was all that was needed?

    Thanks.

    If you are inclined to email me
    for some reason, remove NOPSAM :-)

  2. Re: 128MB flash drive, on win98SE

    On Tue, 30 Jan 2007 01:27:58 -0500, mm
    wrote:

    >Hi. I bought some CD-R's are Staples today, and the package included
    >a 128MB flash drive, which I wanted.
    >
    >When I got home, I saw that written in dim letters, it says "WinME,
    >2000, XP, Mac 0S 9.2 or above".
    >
    >Is there any chance it would still work on win98SE? I have USB ports.
    >I thought that was all that was needed?

    I should have said that there is no brand name on this device, only
    the word "Staples". Is there a univeral driver that work?

    If you are inclined to email me
    for some reason, remove NOPSAM :-)

+ Reply to Thread