VSS version - Storage

This is a discussion on VSS version - Storage ; Hi, I guess I have a rather simple question: How do I find out what is the VSS version I'm using? I need this to know what updates I should install. Thanks, Udi...

  1. VSS version

    Hi,
    I guess I have a rather simple question:
    How do I find out what is the VSS version I'm using?

    I need this to know what updates I should install.
    Thanks,
    Udi

  2. Re: VSS version

    If you want to know whether or not to apply a hotfix, you can look at the
    file version of volsnap.sys and compare it to the version listed in the KB
    article under "File Information".

    Regards,
    John

    wrote in message
    news:1169574534.212212.140840@k78g2000cwa.googlegr oups.com...
    > Hi,
    > I guess I have a rather simple question:
    > How do I find out what is the VSS version I'm using?
    >
    > I need this to know what updates I should install.
    > Thanks,
    > Udi

+ Reply to Thread