Re: Storage solution - Storage

This is a discussion on Re: Storage solution - Storage ; I would be happy to discuss in detail the SteelEye LifeKeeper solution which sounds like a perfect fit for your environment. SteelEye Data Replication is a block level volume replicator, very much like storage based replication, but runs on the ...

  1. Re: Storage solution

    I would be happy to discuss in detail the SteelEye LifeKeeper solution
    which sounds like a perfect fit for your environment. SteelEye Data
    Replication is a block level volume replicator, very much like storage
    based replication, but runs on the host. Running on the host also
    gives us an advantage of being able to recover the application as well
    as the data with our LifeKeeper High Availability Suite.

    I would be happy to discuss our solution in detail with you. Please
    contact us through www.steeleye.com and someone will set up a
    conference call where we can talk.

    David A. Bermingham, MCSE, MCSA:Messaging
    Senior Systems Engineer
    www.steeleye.com

    Chico wrote:
    > I need to replicate my infraestructure.
    > I have a file server with 1TB and need to replicate with another site.
    > I have SAN in both sites, the link between them has 2gps.
    > My goal is a quick recover in case of disaster.
    > What is the best solution?
    >
    > regards
    >
    > JFA

  2. Re: Storage solution

    Dave,
    why am I not surprised that you responded to this post ?

    ;-)

    "daveberm" wrote in message
    news:1168956562.555106.254870@l53g2000cwa.googlegr oups.com...
    > I would be happy to discuss in detail the SteelEye LifeKeeper solution
    > which sounds like a perfect fit for your environment. SteelEye Data
    > Replication is a block level volume replicator, very much like storage
    > based replication, but runs on the host. Running on the host also
    > gives us an advantage of being able to recover the application as well
    > as the data with our LifeKeeper High Availability Suite.
    >
    > I would be happy to discuss our solution in detail with you. Please
    > contact us through www.steeleye.com and someone will set up a
    > conference call where we can talk.
    >
    > David A. Bermingham, MCSE, MCSA:Messaging
    > Senior Systems Engineer
    > www.steeleye.com
    >
    > Chico wrote:
    > > I need to replicate my infraestructure.
    > > I have a file server with 1TB and need to replicate with another site.
    > > I have SAN in both sites, the link between them has 2gps.
    > > My goal is a quick recover in case of disaster.
    > > What is the best solution?
    > >
    > > regards
    > >
    > > JFA

+ Reply to Thread