What reporting interfaces are available for Single Instance Storage on
Windows Storage Server R2?
The canned reports aren't always a good fit. For example the duplicate files
report cannot (it appears) be set to ignore specific file types.
In my limited testing we would like to exclude *.lnk, *.ico and a few other
types from the duplicate file reports.
I can't find much in the way of technical documentation. It mostly appears
to be of the select the 6 volumes and enable SIS, don't remove it and find an
SIS aware backup solution. There doesn't appear to be much on gathering data
by WMI or any other mechanism.
Any pointers appreciated.

Cheers
Chris