Hello all

I have a win2K3 storage server (workgroup) which I am currently setting up
in a domain environment with exch2K3. All the documentations show the web
based administration tools.

typically in any windows server you would go to Windows
components/application server/IIS/WWW service and choose "Remote
Administration (HTML)" option and that will be installed. You will connect to
it by going to https:\\server:8089.

But this option is simply not available in my windows storage server and for
the life of me I can not figure out what to do.

Can nayone help me out please? I am getting deperate now.

Many thanks