connecting exchange 2k3 to windows storage - Storage

This is a discussion on connecting exchange 2k3 to windows storage - Storage ; Hello all I have been reading MS documentation and searching the web on connecting exch2k3 to windows storage server. All of these documents refer to installing the Feature pack, but none of them say how to get the feature pack ...

  1. connecting exchange 2k3 to windows storage

    Hello all

    I have been reading MS documentation and searching the web on connecting
    exch2k3 to windows storage server. All of these documents refer to installing
    the Feature pack, but none of them say how to get the feature pack and where
    and how to install it from.

    Could anyone shed some light on this for me please?

    Many thanks

  2. RE: connecting exchange 2k3 to windows storage

    Hi Cristina,

    Are you looking to run Exchange with an iSCSI initiator and connect it to
    Storage Server? If that is the case, then you need to convert Storage Server
    to an iSCSI Target. HP's iSCSI feature pack will allow you to do that.
    www.hp.com.

    The other option is to wait for Microsoft to release an iSCSI Target for
    Windows 2003 R2 Storage Server. Microsoft purchased WinTarget in March 06
    and shortly they will add the product into the storage server.

    Regards,

    Khanh

    "Cristina" wrote:

    > Hello all
    >
    > I have been reading MS documentation and searching the web on connecting
    > exch2k3 to windows storage server. All of these documents refer to installing
    > the Feature pack, but none of them say how to get the feature pack and where
    > and how to install it from.
    >
    > Could anyone shed some light on this for me please?
    >
    > Many thanks

+ Reply to Thread