List of Services authorized in WSS2003 and WSS2003 R2 - Storage

This is a discussion on List of Services authorized in WSS2003 and WSS2003 R2 - Storage ; Dear all, I'am search any documentation or information concerning the services authorized in the licence WSS2003 and WSS2003 R2. best regards. R.As...

  1. List of Services authorized in WSS2003 and WSS2003 R2

    Dear all,

    I'am search any documentation or information
    concerning the services authorized in the licence WSS2003 and WSS2003 R2.

    best regards.

    R.As

  2. Re: List of Services authorized in WSS2003 and WSS2003 R2

    There is no definitive list - it would be out of date the day it published.

    Basically you can install anything on the box that is directly related to
    storage & storage management. So, for example, Anti-Virus is OK. AD is not
    OK, nor is Exchange or SQL Server. You can, however leverage iSCSI to put
    the .edb/.dat files on a storage server - you just can run the app itself.

    Pat

    "Additional" wrote in message
    > Dear all,
    >
    > I'am search any documentation or information
    > concerning the services authorized in the licence WSS2003 and WSS2003 R2.
    >
    > best regards.
    >
    > R.As

+ Reply to Thread