WIndows storage server 2003 r2 x64 - Storage

This is a discussion on WIndows storage server 2003 r2 x64 - Storage ; Trying to setup a replication through dfs. With our Windows 2k sp4 domain server. All I get is is cannot read schema. I have extended the schema with adprep from a x32 2003 server but the x64 will still not ...

  1. WIndows storage server 2003 r2 x64

    Trying to setup a replication through dfs. With our Windows 2k sp4 domain
    server. All I get is is cannot read schema. I have extended the schema with
    adprep from a x32 2003 server but the x64 will still not read schema. Tried
    to run adprep on x64 server but of course this would not run. Any help out
    here?

  2. Re: WIndows storage server 2003 r2 x64

    I would recommend hitting the DFS newsgroup - DFS is not unique to storage
    server and you'll probably get a faster response.

    Pat

    "wadeyk" wrote in message
    > Trying to setup a replication through dfs. With our Windows 2k sp4 domain
    > server. All I get is is cannot read schema. I have extended the schema
    > with
    > adprep from a x32 2003 server but the x64 will still not read schema.
    > Tried
    > to run adprep on x64 server but of course this would not run. Any help out
    > here?

+ Reply to Thread