Digital camera question - Storage

This is a discussion on Digital camera question - Storage ; I have two cameras I connect to the computer. The Sony, when I plug it in, shows up as "Removable Media." The Canon, when I plug it in, shows up as "Digital Camera." Is there some registry hack I can ...

  1. Digital camera question

    I have two cameras I connect to the computer.

    The Sony, when I plug it in, shows up as "Removable Media."
    The Canon, when I plug it in, shows up as "Digital Camera."

    Is there some registry hack I can do so that the Canon shows up in
    "Removable Media"? Because XP gives you fewer file handling options for
    "Digital Cameras."

    Thanks in advance.

    Jim

  2. Re: Digital camera question

    Hi,

    you should post your question in a "XP" newsgroup or in a "multimedia"
    newsgroup. Search for these kind of groups in your newsreader. This NG
    is about storage servers.

    arno

+ Reply to Thread