Exchange Feature Pack for Windows Storage Server R2 - Storage

This is a discussion on Exchange Feature Pack for Windows Storage Server R2 - Storage ; Hi Is supported the Exchange Feature Pack for Windows Storage Server R2?. I know that this product was for Windows Storage Server but now with the new edition I'm not sure. Thanks,...

  1. Exchange Feature Pack for Windows Storage Server R2

    Hi

    Is supported the Exchange Feature Pack for Windows Storage Server R2?. I
    know that this product was for Windows Storage Server but now with the new
    edition I'm not sure.

    Thanks,

  2. RE: Exchange Feature Pack for Windows Storage Server R2

    Yes, it is supported.

    "Juanchu" wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > Is supported the Exchange Feature Pack for Windows Storage Server R2?. I
    > know that this product was for Windows Storage Server but now with the new
    > edition I'm not sure.
    >
    > Thanks,

+ Reply to Thread