Silverback Systems recently launched iSNAP 2110 dual-port GbE PCI-X
iSCSI HBA
supporting Windows 2003, RH4 and SuSE 9/10. Performance testing shows
iSNAP 2110
delivering ~5 times IOPS performance, 50% greater throughput
performance, as well as
lower CPU utilization for iSCSI protocol processing compared to
alternative dual-port iSCSI
HBAS. A link to the data sheet of our new iSCSI HBA follows:

http://www.silverbacksystems.com/PDF..._DataSheet.pdf

We're starting an end-user evaluation program for iSNAP 2110. End
users participating in the
program will have the first opportunity to experience the benefits of
deploying the highest
performance iSCSI acceleration solution available, while providing
valuable feedback to
Silverback. The program is designed to enable us to continuously
improve our products, and
deliver value to our customers.

While the evaluation program provides several benefits to our end
users, some of the key
benefits are access to our support team resources, and a chance to
influence Silverback's
product feature roadmap. Silverback in return requests that you submit
feedback on your
experiences, and suggestions for improvements to our products.

Qualification
This program is intended for Fortune 1000 companies interested in
testing high-performance
IP storage area networking (SAN) in their environments. We are
particularly interested in the
following vertical markets and applications:
Messaging
On-line transaction processing
Decision support, including data mining and warehousing
SAN file systems
Video production
Clustering applications (oil and gas, financial, research, etc)

Silverback does reserve the right to limit the total number of
evaluation sites we take on at
any given time in order to preserve the integrity and quality of the
program. If we are unable
to support your request, we may provide your information to one of our
leading OEMs or
channel partners. The OEM or channel partner may in turn contact you to
follow up on your
request. Silverback is committed to maintaining the privacy and
confidentiality of the
information you provide. We will only share this information if you
specifically opt-in on the
application form.

Evaluation Program Application Form
Please forward the following information to sjang@silverbacksystems.com
by 7/14/06.
A. Contact information
B. iSCSI application(s)
C. Configuration (hardware platform, operating system)
D. May we share your information with our leading OEMs and channel
partners for follow-up, in the event that Silverback cannot support
your request directly? 'Yes' or 'No'

Thanks/regards,

Saqib Jang
Silverback Systems Marketing