SNIA Multipath common API - Storage

This is a discussion on SNIA Multipath common API - Storage ; Hi, I am developing a MPIO DSM and I'd like the DSM be compatible with SNIA Multipath common API, How can I achieve this? Are there a programming guide docs on this issue on Microsoft website? Thanks Yang Kaixin...

  1. SNIA Multipath common API

    Hi,

    I am developing a MPIO DSM and I'd like the DSM be compatible with SNIA
    Multipath common API, How can I achieve this? Are there a programming guide
    docs on this issue on Microsoft website?

    Thanks

    Yang Kaixin

  2. Re: SNIA Multipath common API

    Microsoft does not have an implementation of the SNIA MMA. You can add
    additional information in your DSM using WMI (the only supported management
    interface) and then create your vendor DLL to use that.

    "yang kai-xin" wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I am developing a MPIO DSM and I'd like the DSM be compatible with SNIA
    > Multipath common API, How can I achieve this? Are there a programming
    > guide
    > docs on this issue on Microsoft website?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Yang Kaixin

+ Reply to Thread