Program exits unexpectedly while calling IVssAsync::QueryStatus - Storage

This is a discussion on Program exits unexpectedly while calling IVssAsync::QueryStatus - Storage ; Hi All, I tried writing a VSS application based on examples VSS SDK. My application exits unexpectedly while calling VssAsync::QueryStatus without message/event. This occurs any where i call in my code. Follwing url(MSDN) doesn't provide any idea. "http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vss/base/ivssasync_querystatus.asp" Any clue ...

  1. Program exits unexpectedly while calling IVssAsync::QueryStatus

    Hi All,

    I tried writing a VSS application based on examples VSS SDK. My
    application exits unexpectedly while calling VssAsync::QueryStatus
    without message/event. This occurs any where i call in my code.
    Follwing url(MSDN) doesn't provide any idea.
    "http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vss/base/ivssasync_querystatus.asp"

    Any clue how to identify (even solutions) the problem.

    Thanks in advance.
    Regards,
    Sridhar D.

  2. Re: Program exits unexpectedly while calling IVssAsync::QueryStatus

    Can you run it in a debugger & see if it is an exception?

    Pat

    wrote in message
    news:1151504314.522155.15560@i40g2000cwc.googlegro ups.com...
    > Hi All,
    >
    > I tried writing a VSS application based on examples VSS SDK. My
    > application exits unexpectedly while calling VssAsync::QueryStatus
    > without message/event. This occurs any where i call in my code.
    > Follwing url(MSDN) doesn't provide any idea.
    > "http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vss/base/ivssasync_querystatus.asp"
    >
    > Any clue how to identify (even solutions) the problem.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    > Regards,
    > Sridhar D.

+ Reply to Thread