ISCSI Feature Pack on non-R2 WSS? - Storage

This is a discussion on ISCSI Feature Pack on non-R2 WSS? - Storage ; Does anyone know if there will be a version of the ISCSI feature pack that will run on the original 2003 Storage Server for those of us who aren't making the switch over yet? Thanks, Pat...

  1. ISCSI Feature Pack on non-R2 WSS?

    Does anyone know if there will be a version of the ISCSI feature pack that
    will run on the original 2003 Storage Server for those of us who aren't
    making the switch over yet?

    Thanks,
    Pat

  2. Re: ISCSI Feature Pack on non-R2 WSS?

    Plan of record is R2 only.

    wrote in message
    > Does anyone know if there will be a version of the ISCSI feature pack that
    > will run on the original 2003 Storage Server for those of us who aren't
    > making the switch over yet?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Pat

  3. Re: ISCSI Feature Pack on non-R2 WSS?

    Hi Joe,
    I mean the future MS(former Stringbean) iSCSI target software which I have
    used already on the original WSS and would like to still be able to use. I'm
    hoping MS will make it available for purchase and use on original WSS, since
    it already works fine on it.
    Thanks,
    Pat