Can ANYBODY resolve this debate??? - Storage

This is a discussion on Can ANYBODY resolve this debate??? - Storage ; PLease see IP tracking thread below, Regards LDN...

  1. Can ANYBODY resolve this debate???

    PLease see IP tracking thread below,

    Regards

    LDN

  2. Re: Can ANYBODY resolve this debate???

    On Sat, 17 Jun 2006 03:26:01 -0700, Lee wrote:

    > PLease see IP tracking thread below,
    >
    > Regards
    >
    > LDN

    I can't really see what your original question has to do with 'storage',
    perhaps you'd get an answer if you asked in a more appropriate group.

    Regards

    Bill

  3. Re: Can ANYBODY resolve this debate???

    Thanks Bill, I am seeking expert commentary, But I am unsure which
    thread/group to aproach, any advice? please except my apologies for using the
    wrong group.

    LDN

    "phoenix" wrote:

    > On Sat, 17 Jun 2006 03:26:01 -0700, Lee wrote:
    >
    > > PLease see IP tracking thread below,
    > >
    > > Regards
    > >
    > > LDN

    > I can't really see what your original question has to do with 'storage',
    > perhaps you'd get an answer if you asked in a more appropriate group.
    >
    > Regards
    >
    > Bill

  4. Re: Can ANYBODY resolve this debate???

    On Sat, 17 Jun 2006 06:25:02 -0700, Lee wrote:

    > Thanks Bill, I am seeking expert commentary, But I am unsure which
    > thread/group to aproach, any advice? please except my apologies for using the
    > wrong group.
    >
    > LDN
    >
    > "phoenix" wrote:
    >
    >> On Sat, 17 Jun 2006 03:26:01 -0700, Lee wrote:
    >>
    >>> PLease see IP tracking thread below,
    >>>
    >>> Regards
    >>>
    >>> LDN

    >> I can't really see what your original question has to do with 'storage',
    >> perhaps you'd get an answer if you asked in a more appropriate group.
    >>
    >> Regards
    >>
    >> Bill

    Hi

    No apology necessary. I was only pointing out why you may not have got an
    answer, people tend to ignore posts that they don't know the answer to or
    aren't on the topic for the group.

    I'm not really sure myself where you might get the best answer, if it's
    specifically a Microsoft group you want then perhaps
    microsoft.public.windows.server.networking (or one of the XP networking
    groups) or maybe alt.computer.security or comp.security.misc

    I'm sorry I can't specifically answer your question, you may have to try
    several groups before you get your answer - good luck. :-)

    Regards

    Bill

+ Reply to Thread