SP1 on HP DL 100 - Storage

This is a discussion on SP1 on HP DL 100 - Storage ; HI! I have a trouble, i am was install SP1 on Windows server 2003 storage , installation was sucess but after reboot windows does not start and end with BSOD. What is wrong? Can somebody help me?...

  1. SP1 on HP DL 100

    HI!
    I have a trouble, i am was install SP1 on Windows server 2003 storage ,
    installation was sucess but after reboot windows does not start and end with
    BSOD.
    What is wrong? Can somebody help me?

  2. Re: SP1 on HP DL 100

    You need to obtain SP1 via HP, they include a fix for a driver that has
    problems w/SP1.

    Pat

    "Peter Mikus" wrote in message
    > HI!
    > I have a trouble, i am was install SP1 on Windows server 2003 storage ,
    > installation was sucess but after reboot windows does not start and end
    > with
    > BSOD.
    > What is wrong? Can somebody help me?

+ Reply to Thread