VSS hardware provider and backup software - Storage

This is a discussion on VSS hardware provider and backup software - Storage ; Hi, We know DPM 1.0 doesn't support VSS hardware provider. Is there other software does support it? BR, Frank...

  1. VSS hardware provider and backup software

    Hi,

    We know DPM 1.0 doesn't support VSS hardware provider.
    Is there other software does support it?

    BR,
    Frank

  2. Re: VSS hardware provider and backup software

    The vendor implements VSS HW provider itself.

    My company has finished it but there is an error when doing REVER
    command.

    Do you have any solution? Show me, please. Thanks

    -
    jiansho

  3. Re: VSS hardware provider and backup software

    "Frank Liu" wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > We know DPM 1.0 doesn't support VSS hardware provider.
    > Is there other software does support it?

    BrightStor ARCServe has a Hardware VSS Snapshot option that supports HP, EMC
    and Hitachi Storage Systems, IIRC.

+ Reply to Thread