DISKPAR.EXE and Windows Mounts Points - Storage

This is a discussion on DISKPAR.EXE and Windows Mounts Points - Storage ; I cannot seem to find a way to run diskpar on a new disk and create a mount point on that disk. Is this possible? Thanks....

  1. DISKPAR.EXE and Windows Mounts Points

    I cannot seem to find a way to run diskpar on a new disk and create a mount
    point on that disk.

    Is this possible?

    Thanks.

  2. Re: DISKPAR.EXE and Windows Mounts Points

    Use diskpar to create the partition, then use disk manager to unmount any
    drive letters assigned to the disk. You should then be able to add a
    mountpoint for this partiton.

    Regards,
    John

    "MCalwell" wrote in message
    > I cannot seem to find a way to run diskpar on a new disk and create a

    mount
    > point on that disk.
    >
    > Is this possible?
    >
    > Thanks.